5 September 2012

LDN Continued

Another two rolls from my trip to London last month were collected the other day. I think at the time of handing them in I'd asked the boyfriend to pick out two rolls so I didn't know what to expect in return. Both rolls he picked were from the Canon AE-1 and document my wander along the South Bank to Covent Garden to Camden. Here's some of my favourites.


The full albums are here and here if you wanna check out the rest of the shots. 

My little bag of films to be developed still holds a whopping 5 rolls from London and a roll from here in Manchester too. Unfortunately I am now woefully poor and can't be sure as to when I can afford to develop the rest of them. I'm in the awkward transition from weekly to monthly pay so funds are oh so low. There is a part of me that wants to just hand them all in and get them done but that'd be a bit silly. Will see how it goes. Might be able to afford another two.

I did just want to note that so far I remain impressed with the LomoLab for developing. Yeah perhaps it isn't the cheapest way to go about it nor the fastest (turnaround is a little over a week) but with the shop being local and my repeated visits making me one of their regulars now then I can't complain with the service. Plus my little Lomo Loyalty card will soon be full and that means a free 3-pack of film. Not bad.

So while posts on my own photography may now be sparse I will try to blog a little something every week. Maybe now would be a good time to revisit my digital work or perhaps do something new.

Laters,

P x

1 comment:

  1. Aw you're all so gorgeous - Love these piccies kello!

    You should set up your own dark room or something and develop your own pictures - Imagine how amazing that'd be?

    ReplyDelete