2 June 2011

Let's start at the beginning...

Well hello!

I suppose this is the first post of my blog. I'm not really sure how one goes about starting a blog so I figure I'll just type some stuff and it'll be seen by very few people, in fact probably none, so I don't have to worry about being witty or coming across as interesting.

I'll just go through a quick introduction I guess, a wee bit of info about me.

Well I'm Panda. I'll be 25 in October. I'm currently studying photography and digital imaging in Manchester for which I'm just about coming to the end of my first year. I'm a fan of quite a lot of things so this blog won't be solely focused on my studies. There will obviously be photography related stuff but I'll branch out to discuss other things as well.

And I suppose that's really all I have to say for now. I'm hoping to update this on a somewhat regular basis now I'll have a lot more free time over summer. It'd be nice to get some readers along the way.

But for now this'll do as a first post.

Cheers, P x

P.S. I guess it's only right to add a photo to the blog of a photography student. So I'll include one here.

Just so you know, I mostly look like this. I'm the one on the left. My friend Suzi is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment