25 October 2011

Oh eBay.

When I want to win something I never do. When I bid on something just to see if I would get outbid then don't get outbid and end up winning the auction, gets me every time. Well ok I've only done it this once. Good job I didn't try this style on one of the Hasselblads I've been eyeing up.

So I just, without really meaning to, won the following camera and kit.


Comes with the following kit:-

Carl Zeiss 28mm F2.8 Lens, Very good condition. With sky filter
Carl Zeiss 135mm F2.8 Lens, Very good condition.
Praktica Pentacon 50mm Lens, Very good condition. With sky filter
Jessop 2x Convertor
1 Hakuba polarizer filter
1 Hakuba cross screen filter
1 Lens hood
Praktica Camera Strap
Camera instruction booklet
Aluminium Case

Well according to eBay it does. Whether it does is obviously the hazard of eBay. I've never had a bad experience on eBay truth be told but there's always a first time.

I have absolutely no experience of this camera but couldn't resist for some strange reason. I think the prospect of a shiny metal case drew me in. Impulse purchasing indeed. Oh well. I've always wanted my own little camera collection.

Laters,

P x

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the case haha, this looks well retro! Pow! :D

    ReplyDelete