1 November 2011

Head over heels

Cliche title but undeniably apt.

What do you do when you fall in love with a pair of shoes and have to build an outfit from the bottom up?


I'm not normally one for heels. In fact I'm firmly of the belief that I'm not suited to heels. I've never learnt to walk in them properly and overall prefer comfort to style. How unstylish of me. But I am in love with this heels from New Look - Block Heel Shoe Boot - they're £19.99 and in that berry red that I simply can't resist currently. Ha see what I did there?

Anyways, I may well buy these ahead of a planned weekend in Milton Keynes. So what do I buy to complete the outfit?

Laters,

P x

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Get them O_O! What are you doing in Milton Keynes? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider me convinced ha. I'm visiting friends in Milton Keynes, been a few months since I've seen them so I'm due a visit which includes a night out at the only gay bar in Milton Keynes x

    P.S. thanks for following by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh the options are endless! They are lovely, bet they'd be very versatile too :)

    ReplyDelete