2 November 2011

Photo Envy

I've been trying to get myself that little bit more involved in the Lomography community. What this means is that every so often I go on their site and randomly peruse the photos of far more accomplished Lomographers than I. This does little for my self esteem but plenty for my photographic inspiration.

Now I'm not normally one to single someone out and toot their horn but I cannot resist for this particular Lomographer.

I'll be honest I don't know whether Yochan is male or female but he/she is undeniably a cracking photographer. Here are some of my favourites.



These middle two shots get me so excited for snow this winter! I'm not one for being cold but who can resist crisp, white, beautiful snow?



Aren't these just gorgeous? I really need to get out there more with my Diana F+. Not that any of these were taken on a Diana F+. I think they've mostly been done on the LC-A+, my dream camera. But boy do these photographs make me want to go for long walks in the countryside armed with my bag of cameras.

You can see more of Yochan on Lomography. If you're a fan of Lomography in general then you should definitely be cruising that site on a regular basis. Despite the Lomography branding they're fans of all analogue photography so it's a little slice of heaven for film geeks like me.

Laters,

P x

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thank you so much. I really apreciate it. I will work more harder.

    Thank you

    Yochan

    ReplyDelete