31 July 2012

This and that

As you've probably realised by now I've had a good hunk of film developed recently. And whilst I thought the bigger adventures of Brighton, London and Newquay deserved their own posts a couple of the rolls I thought could probably be lumped together. 

I went to Milton Keynes back in April for a friend's birthday, made my usual plan to take all the photos and took barely any. Instead I got crazy drunk and did shameful things. Rest of the album is here.


I also went on a day out to my favourite place, the Manchester Museum, with my friend Butters and my usual Pentax K1000. There are actually quite a lot of photos from this but here's a selection instead. If you wanna look at all the shots then check them out here.


At some point I shot these portraits of my nephews. Such a pair of cuties. Yeah the older one is in the bath but you can't see anything. More cute photos of them are here.


I'd really appreciate if you checked out the links to the rest of the photographs. Sadly my beloved Flickr pro account expired which is why I'm now uploading to my Lomohome. If you have any feedback then you're welcome to leave it here. A lot of what I do is just messing around and enjoying photography for the simplicity of taking photographs.

Just one more roll of film to share with you. For now.

Laters,

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment