1 August 2012

The Canon AE-1

I can't even remember when I bought this camera but I am pleased to announce that I finally got round to testing it out to ensure it works.

I suspect I probably mentioned at the time that this camera came with half a roll used up still in it. There was no indication to how long it'd been in there, what had been shot on it, even what kind of film was in there. Though judging by the spare rolls that came with the kit when I bought it I hazarded a guess. Now I won't lie, I hoped for something awesome on that half roll. Some secret gems. Instead I got flowers. And some people. And some of both.


Undoubtedly the double exposure of the flowers and the family is the best of the bunch. Just mental. 

My own shots are as equally dull. Desperate to finish the roll I just took the camera out in my back garden and fired it off. If you're really interested in seeing the rest of the test roll then my shots can be found here.


Looks like I managed to bag myself another fully functioning camera then. I do plan on using my Canon AE-1 more often as I did get a 28mm lens with this camera, some filters and a flash. If they all work as well then I'll have a nice little kit there for future travels. There's actually something of a silly project I have in mind for it as well. Keep your eyes peeled.

Laters,

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment