21 August 2012

The LomoWall MCR, take two.

I promise you I will have other things to post about VERY SOON. But for now it's another post about the Manchester LomoWall. I'll make it brief. The original shoot was shockingly awful. The second shoot was considerably better. Here's some photographic proof.


The LomoLab did a great job with what I know was definitely an expired film and I'm really pleased with the results. Doesn't the LomoWall look amazing? I can't get over how cool it is. Also this was the first time I've experimented with multi-exposure on the LC-A+. I think it's worked out pretty well. Can't wait to see the shots I took in London. Expecting 3 rolls back soon and I've still got a fair few to hand in! Least I know I can trust the LomoLab for developing though.

Full album can be seen here.

Laters,

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment