22 August 2012

Shots to Spare

I had a couple of random shots on the last roll that I got developed. They don't really fit in with anything. Some were taken at a house gig. Some were taken at a club. Some are random shots I got whilst shooting the LomoWall MCR. I did try to use my Lomo Ringflash with some of these which I would have thought would have helped keep the shots in focus but seemingly not. Anyways here's the shots.


I love when you get a cheeky extra shot or two at the start of a roll. It's usually when you're winding on and have to get the roll to the number one or whatever. I love that burn on the left. Might start keeping note of all the shots that I have like that. Think I have a fair few now. That second shot was taken at the house gig. I didn't expect it to work out like that but I love it. And the shot of my friend Hayley in the club is brilliant though I don't know why she's so red.

Hopefully I'll have my first ever roll of Tungsten film to report on this week. Plus I have a whole load of shoots planned as I have a week off coming up. So expect more posts soon.

Laters,

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment