14 August 2012

Messing Around

Photoshop isn't exactly my strong point but I like to mess around every so often. Last week I read up on an editing tutorial and I plan on going through some of my digital shots from Portugal to finally edit them. However last week I also saw an image on Tumblr that struck me as something relatively easy to try out myself. There wasn't a tutorial so I've just kinda worked it out for myself. It's pretty simple anyways. I haven't shot anything purposely for this, just found a suitable photo from my archives. I do think this type of editing requires a particular shot to work. Might take myself out to get some more suitable shots for it.


I think it'd work better with a subject matter that's diagonally cut across the shot. Just found a possibly more suitable shot within another folder but I'll mess with that another time. It's getting late as I'm writing this though it'll post during the day sometime.

Laters,

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment