29 August 2012

Borough Market

If you wrote a list of things to shoot as inspiration for a newbie photographer then surely a food market would be on there. When I was in London recently my best friend took me to Borough Market. I had no idea this place existed. I've actually seen shockingly little of London markets other than the famous Camden Market so to be taken to Borough Market was a visual treat. Located right by London Bridge tube station this market is surely a photographer's dream.

Here's the shots I got on my Canon AE-1 with the 28mm lens.


See what I mean when I say photographer's dream? For me this was a double dream because I am also a massive foodie so to see so much fresh produce was heavenly. Had to make do with shooting it in place of tasting it as I couldn't afford to buy everything sadly. We did get a fair few samples though.

Feedback is appreciated as always.

Laters,

P x

1 comment:

  1. Oh you're making me want to go back. Gemma Hasn't been either and she has NO EXCUSE. I'm hungry all over again despite the huge dinner I just ate.
    So glad you loved it <3

    ReplyDelete