22 December 2011

My oh my...

I know I'm seriously slacking at the moment but in the run up to Christmas I've been a bit distracted. There is also the small matter of being utterly uninspired when it comes to blogging and indeed life itself currently. I need to get a fresh head on and get productive again. I have cameras to test out, films to experiment with and things to review. Everything just feels so sluggish right now. Blah. Need to shake it all off ready for the new year.

Now I must confess, I haven't been keeping such a close eye on the Lomography society recently hence the missed Lomo Wednesdays. However tonight I've stumbled upon someone who will definitely get a full feature next Wednesday. For now though I just HAVE to post the following photographs because they further fill me with maddening lust for my most desired camera, the Olympus Trip 35.

This album by Lomographer stratski contains a mere three photographs but all three of them are stunning. See for yourself.

Dawn by stratski




There is something a bit Joe Wright's Pride and Prejudice about these photographs. I can imagine stomping through these scenes with my wellies on and my scarf draped around my neck heading towards my own Mr Darcy. Not that I have one. But the point is there is something undeniably romantic about these shots. They fill me with wanderlust.

Shot on an Olympus Trip 35 using Kodak Portra 160.

I may well be spending a portion of my Christmas money on an Olympus Trip 35 in the new year. I just can't resist this camera much longer.

Laters,

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment