7 December 2011

Ripping it up in Dublin

I don't know if I ever mentioned but whilst I was in Dublin (again back in October), one of the films in my Olympus OM10 ripped midst rewind. I was a bit devastated as I'd just taken some pretty awesome shots and was sad that they might be ruined. I managed carefully to extract the roll from my camera, underneath my black scarf, and roll it into an empty film canister. And since then its just been hanging out in my room waiting for me to dare take it in for developing. I finally did.

And guess what?

The lab totally managed to develop it! Awesome right?! I'm so pleased. Well done to those clever chaps at DS Colour Labs for sorting my film out. I've had nearly all my films developed there and they always do a top job.

CNV00106

CNV00118

CNV00119

CNV00121

CNV00123

CNV00128

CNV00101

CNV00126

I love those Oscar Wilde shots. I was so scared I'd lost them with the film ripping. The rest of the shots can be found in this album on Flickr.

Laters,

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment