7 December 2011

Sheffield

All the way back in October I went to Sheffield to see Laura Marling do a matinee show at the Sheffield Cathedral. Naturally I took my Olympus OM10 for a photographic wander. Despite it being less than an hour away on the train I've never been to Sheffield (having to change trains there a couple times doesn't count). It'd be cool to wander round there with a native. I didn't have enough time to really explore on my own. But I liked what I saw. And Laura Marling was fantastic.

CNV00022

CNV00075

CNV00064

CNV00063

CNV00062

CNV00055

CNV00053

CNV00051

CNV00044

CNV00042

CNV00039

CNV00032

CNV00025

CNV00029

CNV00024

Shot on Fujifilm Superia Pro 400H (the outside shots and the botanical gardens shots) and Fujifilm Superia 800 (inside the cathedral).

Whole album is here on Flickr.

Laters,

P x

2 comments:

  1. Love them. The outdoor shots are so vibrant! And I've never tried indoor shots in such darkness on analog yet, but I just got a very nice film SLR & can't wait. How do you manage to keep your hand steady for those slightly longer exposures? I always shake.
    :)
    www.Magalic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well for these I somewhat planned ahead and made sure I had a higher ISO film, I used Fuji Superia 800 to be precise. I suppose shooting inside a cathedral was quite handy as the pews we were seated in meant I could lean on the one in front to rest my elbows if needed. If I didn't do that then I just kept my arms as close to my body as possible as that usually works for me. I'd mostly recommend using a higher ISO film though.

    ReplyDelete