18 February 2012

February Photo A Day - Part 3

Another week down, another week of #Febphotoaday.

Day 11 - Makes You Happy

Day 12 - Inside Your Closet

Day 13 - Blue

Day 14 - Hearts

Day 15 - Phone

Day 16 - Something New

Day 17 - Time

If you remember last week I said how I didn't like taking self portraits and you can probably see why in the photo for day 11. Admittedly it was a last minute panic photo because what I'd originally wanted to photograph wasn't an option on the day. So I took that photo instead. It's supposed to represent reading. Reading makes me happy. Not that you'd think that from that photograph. The next morning I actually thought of about 3 or 4 better ideas but obviously that was too late. It's always the way. What I'd wanted to photograph was my nephew who crops up as day 13 instead. I tell you that kid is not a willing model. I had to bribe him to get him to stand still. To be fair though he was poorly. I think day 15 was pretty fortuitous. And yes day 16 is technically something old but is something new to my collection so it counts. Also taking a photo of your own wrist with a 50mm lens is hard.

So that's the latest lot of photographs. I hope you've enjoyed them. We're just over half way with this challenge so there's a couple more posts yet to come. Feedback is welcome as always.

Laters,

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment