11 February 2012

Silly Little Thing

Sorry it's been a slow week on here. I haven't had a great deal I've wanted to post about so rather than force myself into it I've been brainstorming posts instead for the upcoming weeks. The main thing I want to focus on is actually going out and shooting so I have more of my own photographs to post. I won't go into why I haven't been out shooting on here as I don't want my blog to be about that. But I am going to try harder to shoot more. I don't want my gorgeous camera collection to simply gather dust on their shelf. I wonder whether anyone else struggles with photographic motivation like I do.

Anyways expect more frequent posting to return soon but for now enjoy this silly but serious video I saw on Facebook last night.


Just look at their little faces! Ahhh poor things.

Any tips on becoming and staying motivated would be appreciated!

Laters,

P x

2 comments:

  1. Such a good advert! I wouldn't like to be disturbed from my cup of tea like that. :(

    Motivation is a tough one, for me I usually need to shut the computer lid, put my brain on reset, and then make a list of what I need to do that day. I find that having a few minutes of quiet time is almost like meditation, it makes the things I want to do become clearer in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd be devastating to have one's tea interrupted in any way but like that has certainly got to one of the worst.

    I think I probably do need to turn my computer off more and sit down with some pen & paper to get the old hamster wheel turning more often. I'm becoming too dependent on and distracted by my laptop so I don't get out there to start putting things into action.

    Thanks for commenting Mel x

    ReplyDelete