4 February 2012

February Photo A Day

If you saw Wednesday's post you'll know I'm doing my best to be a part of February Photo A Day. It's been simple enough so far but then again we're only three days in. I do keep looking through the prompts and forming rough plans of what I'll shoot for them which hopefully improves my chances of completing this. It's such a simple challenge but I'm incredibly undisciplined in sticking to projects and finishing them on time.

Anyways here are the first three shots.

Day 1 - Your View Today

Day 2 - Words

Day 3 - Hands

Like I mentioned on Wednesday I am also shooting this on film, in fact I'm shooting it using my Diana F+. But that won't be developed until the challenge is complete. For now the digital photos will be posted on Saturdays as a regular feature for this month.

Feedback welcome. I'm lazily experimenting with editing by using Photoshop actions. And good luck to anyone else who is also trying this!

Laters,

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment