30 January 2012

Anyone Can Be Killed...

Excuse me for a moment whilst I freak out over the new trailer for season 2 of Game of Thrones.


OH....MY....GOD!!!

This is just too exciting. I'm worried that my highlight of 2012 will be the return of Game of Thrones but at the same time I don't care because this show is FREAKIN' AWESOME. I love how much more theatrical the trailer has become with the music and the cinematography. Really adds to the whole fantasy epic of this series. Having listened to all the books I know roughly what to expect from this season but that doesn't remotely affect my anticipation and excitement for it. I don't want to completely breakdown the trailer to discuss what it shows as that would be spoilerific but oh oh oh so much. I can't convey accurately how excited I am.

Roll on April 1st.

Laters,

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment