18 January 2012

Lomo Wednesday - warning

I didn't think I would but I must confess I'm missing the usual winter snow. So I'm making up for it by posting beautiful snowy photographs taken by warning.


These all come from one album, January 10 by warning. According to the tags they were shot on a Lomography Horizon Kompakt with some Kodak Elitechrome 100. Explains those colours. It does make me a little curious for the more wide angle experimentation when it comes to shooting.

Anyways I'm hoping we'll get that mad week of snow which seemingly brings the entire country to a stand still. Winter has been so dull this year.

Laters,

P x

2 comments:

  1. Haha the Horizon Kompakt is FAB. I interned with Lomography for a while so I saw & tried most of their cameras (didn't try this one). I love how it looks & works though it's very expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are gorgeous.. I used to live in the french alps, and miss the snow too!

    http://www.caughtupincake.com/

    ReplyDelete