28 January 2012

Jurassic Disaster

Tumblr is probably my absolute favourite website because it constantly introduces me to amazing things. Whether it's music, films, tv shows, books, food, places, photographers or artists. Tumblr is the place to go for inspiration and procrastination. And also a whole lot of boobs. So allow me to share with you my new favourite single purpose Tumblr.

T-Rex Trying - The Unfortunate Trials of The Tyrant Lizard King, By Hugh Murphy


You get the gist? Seems Mr Murphy here simply draws all the things that poor T-Rex can't do. There's a suggestion box for anyone who wishes to contribute. I love these as I'm a big fan of dinosaurs and I've long been amused by the tiny, ineffective arms of the T-Rex.

If you're a Tumblr user then I suggest following T-Rex Trying as it'll no doubt soon be filled with more drawings. And if you wish to follow my Tumblr, it's helloagainpanda.

Laters,

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment