4 January 2012

Lomo Wednesday - werriston

I still feel like I'm figuring out how best to present these featured Lomo homes. Do I go in for a lot of text or just go straight in for the photos? I'll get the format right eventually.

This week's Lomo home is werriston. Found via a tag on Tumblr, it was his use of the Pentax K1000 that drew my interest. I like this camera. I would like to own this camera. But then again I would like to own every camera. Here's a small selection of my favourites.







I must say that this is a very small amount of what werriston has produced. I've featured nothing but 35mm format and could quite easily do a separate post on his alternative format shots. But I don't wish to bombard you with these posts. These posts are mere tasters in the hope you'll check the link out and see for yourself what else each Lomographer I've featured has produced.

I digress. I love the high saturation and clarity of the first and last shots. And I love even more how it contrasts with the grain of the middle shots. I'm a sucker for little details and I think werriston has a knack for framing that kind of shot.

As usual I hope you've enjoyed this post and I hope you check out more of werriston's Lomo home. He has some really great albums on there.

Laters,

P x

1 comment: