17 January 2012

The Library

I don't know about you but I love going to the library. Since I'm embarking on this reading challenge and trying to live on a budget the majority of my books will either be from the library or secondhand. That whole collection of Neil Gaiman's The Sandman came from my local library much to my delight. I had to use mine and my mum's card to take them all out. So I returned those yesterday, if only I could keep them forever for my personal collection, and took out another stack of books. Now not all of these will count towards the reading challenge. Some will become part of other reading related jaunts which will no doubt be documented here.


I have so many books to read I've had to give them their own shelf on my bookcase. Sigh.

Laters,

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment