17 January 2012

Building the family

Thanks to Oxfam I finally got my hands on my long lusted after Olympus Trip 35.


It came with a roll in with roughly 12 shots taken on it. I love the mystery of getting a camera that has a used roll in it. Like with a couple of my other cameras I want to give it a proper test run with a new roll of film. May well do it this weekend as one of my distant friends is in town for a show. I actually have quite a few things I need to do with my cameras so whilst I'm woefully uneducated and unemployed I should really get on doing that. In between looking for a job of course.

Anyways welcome to the family Olympus Trip 35!

Laters,

P x

3 comments:

  1. Great camera, I envy you! Good luck with this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Shall post the results, good or bad.

      Delete
  2. Lovely find, i bought my fisheye camera from a charity shop too with half a roll of film in it. Getting it developed was really exciting, cant wait to see what the results are!

    ReplyDelete